Prev: Re: Mines 8 (!) Next: RE: Mines 8 (!)

RE: Mines 6

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:44:32 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Mines 6

You wrote:

>Robotic mines:
>
>An engineer pulls up with a truck full of them and has them dismount
all >by themselves.  The mines all form up in front of him and he gives

>After the war he comes back and tells them (whoever is left) to get on
>the truck.

Possible.  How would the effects of this sort of system differ from a
hand laid or mechanically laid minefield?  Not much, I'd bet.  Shorter
laying time, easier to remove, but these effects would not show up on a
Dirtside II table.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Mines 8 (!) Next: RE: Mines 8 (!)