Prev: Re: B5 mini's in the UK Next: Re: Low tech SG (was Re: A Humble Request)

Re: Mines 8 (!)

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:46:23 -0700
Subject: Re: Mines 8 (!)

John Atkinson wrote:

> Questions, comments, concerns, flames, death threats?

Just a suggestion, if you are basing off US doctrine then there should
probably be a provision for recovering your minefields since that is
what we do. After all mines don't grow on trees.It would become
important in campaign games where the same unit has to fight multiple
battles. If it doesn't recover its minefields then maybe they pay a few
extra VPs or what not. (I know that's scenario specific)

Los

Prev: Re: B5 mini's in the UK Next: Re: Low tech SG (was Re: A Humble Request)