Prev: RE: Mines 8 (!) Next: Re: Mini question

RE: Mines 6

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 08:32:57 -0400
Subject: RE: Mines 6

I hopes of making this more SF:

How about these ideas:

1. Robotic minfields, ie- minefields that can get up and move
2. IFF minefields - they're smart enough to know friend from foe
3. Really smart mines (RSMs for short) - they wait for the best target;
anti-pers would go after leaders or support weapons; anti -vehicle might
do something where they detonate only under the last vehicle
4. Cruel anti-pers mines that would only injure someone, when someone
came to help the person he/she would get injured too

I admit to borrowing from other sources.  Any ideas comments?