Prev: Re: FT Battle Scenerio Next: Re: GZG Mail order

Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 04:32:36 -0700
Subject: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

>At 11:45 14/05/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>Question for people with the Fleet Book: do the new "fighter screen"
rules
>>allow them to engage MT missiles?
>Don't remember it being mentioned one way or the other. I can see
logical
>arguments both ways. Anyone got a preference?

I'd be inclined to say yes on this one, though for no other reason than
the
idea that the fighters are "sitting" there just waiting for something to
shoot at. Fighter or missile shouldn't make that much of a difference.
On
the other hand, in the case of a combined fighter and missile threat to
screened ship, I'd rule that the fighters have to be dealt with first.

Schoon

Prev: Re: FT Battle Scenerio Next: Re: GZG Mail order