Prev: Re: Radiation Effects (was Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?) Next: Mini question

Request to K.R./Anyone with Scanner: Need FTFB Pics

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 02:46:40 GMT
Subject: Request to K.R./Anyone with Scanner: Need FTFB Pics

Hi, gang.

As some of you know, I've written a review of the Full Thrust Fleet Book
for
MARS magazine. Jon suggested that I send some graphics to go along with
the
review. Unfortunately, Jon's in the middle of a computer system change
and
hasn't got everything up and running.

What I need is a scanned image of the cover of the Fleet Book, a scan of
one
or two of the starship design pages, and a scan of the design of just
one
ship. The image has to be in TIF format, though I can convert it to TIF
from
another format.

If anyone can be of assistance, I would appreciate it. I need the
pictures
ASAP. If you have any questions, please contact me by e-mail, not
through the
list.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Radiation Effects (was Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?) Next: Mini question