Prev: Re: Radiation Effects (was Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?) Next: Re: Fleet Book beam weapon questions

Re: GZG Mail order

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 18:18:30 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG Mail order

Since this might be of interest to others in the group besides Kevin...

My experience with GZG UK, keeping in mind that I live here in the US,
has
been outstanding. I ordered miniatures and rulebooks, and stipulated I
would like them to ship seperately. The rulebooks were here in a little
over a week, and Jon was kind enough not to debit my card until the
remainder of the order was shipped - which actually hasn't happened yet,
so
I feel a bit guilty about having so much fun with my "free" Fleet Book
;-)

Jon's courteous, easy to deal with, and pretty quick as well (blushing
yet
Jon?).

In short, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. If for no other reason than to
show direct support for the GZG line.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Radiation Effects (was Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?) Next: Re: Fleet Book beam weapon questions