Prev: SG2 weapons to DS2 Next: Fleet Book beam weapon questions

GZG Mail order

From: "Kevin Shope" <kevin@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 14:32:05 -0700
Subject: GZG Mail order

I don't mean to keep up with something that obviously no one is
interested
in... but just FYI. If somebody in the US does have experience with GZG
UK
mail order please email me. Thanks

Apparently EVERYTHING through GZG mail order is cheaper. Maybe I'm
missing
something? Shipping is going to be a little stiff (not as stiff as you
might
think, see below), but a group purchase really alleviates that.

Full Thrust
FT108 Vandenburg
US/GeoHex $6.50 (maybe 2 or 3 come in a package..?)

Uk/GZG 2.75uk (exchange @ $1.63) $4.48 - 14.9%VAT (maybe I've got this
VAT
thing wrong?) $3.81

SG2 Resin vehicles
SF25-58 M82 Slammer
US/GeoHex $24.00 (uhhmm... maybe better resin?)

Uk/GZG 9.95uk (exchange @ $1.63) $16.21 - 14.9%VAT  $13.79

Rulebooks
Dirtside II
US/GeoHex $20.00

Uk/GZG 8.95uk (exchange @ $1.63) $14.58 - 14.9%VAT  $12.40 (<this does
sound
awfully cheap... I MUST be doing something wrong!)

USPS shipping from the US to UK
2lb package Express mail (2-3 days) $22.50
10lb package Express mail (2-3 days) $52.75
These prices reflect the most expensive service they had.

Prev: SG2 weapons to DS2 Next: Fleet Book beam weapon questions