Prev: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone? Next: RE: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

From: "Oh, for the solitude, I suppose. And what attracted you to rock climbing?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 07:16:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

>In any sources, or our fevered imaginations, are missiles considered to
be one
>big weapon, or a volley of smaller ones?

It's my understanding/interpretation that missiles (MT version) are
single
entities with Big Bang, and the new weapon, the Salvo Missiles (found in
the
FleetBook), are a 'pod' of missiles (1d6 of them which will acquire
their
target).

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."

				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone? Next: RE: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?