Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: Background of Nations

Re: Enough of this...

From: Nic Robson <nicr@e...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 19:16:07 +1000
Subject: Re: Enough of this...

The OU and NI should be available from Geo-Hex soon, KR has all the
masters
and I'm sure he will be posting a reply shortly.

Jon at GZG has them all too.

Of course I have them at Eureka and the exchange rate is very good for
people buying from Australia at the moment, though it is going to hurt
me
on my projected visit to Historicon.

Best wishes

Nic

At 11:04 PM 5/12/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>On a GZG note, does anyone know when and if the BDS book will be
>>released?  Maybe even a slightly more fleshed out TO&E for the various
>>forces in the GZGverse?
>

>Yes! Yes! When! When! How about TO&E for the Free Cal-Texans!
>
>BTW Are the Oceanic Union and New Israel minis available from Geo-Hex?
Or