Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Background of Nations

RE: bayonettes !!

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 22:18:48 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: bayonettes !!

You wrote:

>You know, when I started this thread it was because I thought that my
>GZG Merc figs would look "spiffier" with Bayonets attached. I wanted a
>little more lethal air to them.

Some of them.  The NAC Marines with their bullpups will look as
ridiculous as modern bullpup weapons do (Sorry, but the fella with the
bearskin hat, red coat, and that stumpy little gun with a knife on it
just does not work aesthetically[1]).  But the French or German figures
might do better.

John M. Atkinson
[1]Note--this is not intended as a flame against British people, the
British Army, Guards regiments, or the SA-80.  It just looks wierd.  Of
course, aesthetically I prefer a Springfield '03 or a Garand to
anything.

Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Background of Nations