Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: Full Steam

Re: Bayonets are too useful a device

From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 23:39:25 EDT
Subject: Re: Bayonets are too useful a device

Aaron Teske wins the prize - uh, whatever that may be.	Anyway, I'm sure
that
as long as we have the things, somebody is going to order bayonets fixed
in
just about every war we fight, involving ground forces, that is.  Third
Rio
Plata was used to draw a continuance from the past to the future in the
subjuect of dramatic tension, specifically in war movies.  As we are
mainly
dealing with fictional futures, it seemed appropriate.	2300AD was one
of my
favorites.  Too bad it was saddled with a bad system.

Noah V. Doyle
Twisting the French Arm

Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: Full Steam