Prev: Crew Quality & Experience [Long] Next: Re: Full Steam

Re: Full Steam

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 00:06:20 +0200
Subject: Re: Full Steam

At 23:18 12/05/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear All
>
>As there seems to be an upserge in interest I will do what I said I
would
not.

Please, if you are going to do this again, at least reduce the file size
by
sending it in a zip file.

Also there is a password required for the strategic rules.  So it is of
little use at the moment.

In fact if anyone is really stuck for space to distribute files, I have
spare web site on the tripod free homepages service where I can put up
to 5
mb of stuff.  Maybe this could serve as a solution to file distribution.

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Crew Quality & Experience [Long] Next: Re: Full Steam