Prev: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

[OT] How do you run an internet sale.

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:24:41 -0600
Subject: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

Hello All:
	 After moving back to my home after six months of
divorce-imposed
exile, we are in the process catching up on years of backlogged home
improvements (paint, new carpeting, finishing the work on my bedroom
that my mother stopped when I was 10-years-old.)  While moving stuff out
off my room so that it might be painted, I had a chance to sort through
the role playing and war games I have accumilated over the years. Games
that I don't play anymore, or never played at all.  Games that are just
taking up space.
	I've decided to hold an internet sale to clear this stuff out.
Since
I've never done this before I need suggestions about just how to handle
this.  Can anyone give some pointers?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.