Prev: Re: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available Next: RE: Dolphins In Space (BRIN) [ Some SPOILERS for "Startide Rising " ]

Re: EFSB ships systems displays

From: dean.gundberg@b...
Date: Tue, 12 May 98 10:55:36 -0600
Subject: Re: EFSB ships systems displays

>> Ok, here's the deal. I have the Earth Force Source Book. I have a SSD
=
>> for a Whitestar class ship, from the net. And, I have a SSD for an =
>> Explorer Class (Cortez) from the Babylon Project Game Masters Screen.
So =
>> here's the question, does anyone know of any other ship classes that
=
>> have an SSD available.

> I have started on a bunch of these with ideas from Dean Gundberg
> <dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com>
> Got stuck in a long series of deadlines at work though, so haven't
> finished them.... they are all .pdf files

 There is also the Centauri ship in Shadis #46.

 I have been working on modifying the base ships to Babylon 5 Wars type
of
 weapons layouts. I really like what Jon and Zeke did, but in order to
create
 EFSB stats for all the new ships AOG puts out, the base ships need to
be
 modified to keep the relative balance.  Adrian has done some nice work
on the
 new SSDs but I just need to finalize some of the designs. I'm currently

 struggling with how to correctly differentiate plasma types of weapons
from
 the pulse weapons along with if and how to take armor into
consideration.

 Hopefully by the time the War of Retrebution (Narn/Centauri War) B5W
 supplement comes out in June I will have something ready and can add
all the
 new ships.  I am part of a group that has playtested some of the League
ships
 and is now starting on the Shadow Wars supplement ships so I hope to
have
 conversions for these ships ready by the time the supplement hits the
 shelves.

 Dean