Prev: RE: Tally-Ho, What ! Next: Re: EFSB ships systems displays

FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 20:33:42 -0700
Subject: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available

Version 0.2 of my MS Excell Spreadsheet is now available.

This version:
(1) Fixes all bugs reported so far
(2) Adds a B&W design page for those who don't like the colors
(3) Adjusts the colors of the color page so they're easier on the eyes
(4) Adds a spiff Technical readout page which mirrors the format from
the
Fleet Book (filled in automatically from design specs)

Unfortunately it looks like I'm still the point of contact for
"distribution" until I find a page where I can post the updates.

Once again, let me know what's wrong so I can make it better.

Schoon

Prev: RE: Tally-Ho, What ! Next: Re: EFSB ships systems displays