Prev: Re: Disruptors (Upgraded to FB rules) Next: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

From: "Kevin Shope" <kevin@s...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:41:16 -0700
Subject: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

->>So, Jon.. Would you be willing to let another company handle the 15mm
line
>>of SG2 minis?
>
>If I was approached by a reputable company with a good record, who made
me
>a decent offer and who I could trust re: quality etc., then I would
give it
>consideration. Please note that is not the same as saying "yes"....  ;)
>
>Jon (GZG)

Is there any chance, at all that GZG might continue the 15mm line? I
don't
mean to be a pain in the ass, but... I just can't help but think there
is a
decent sized market for them. I don' t think anyone would use 10mm if
there
was a nice range of 15mm available, and players like my self who use
other
companies 15s but would much rather buy from GZG. Not to mention people
who
use 25s only because that is all that is available.

I'm guessing it all comes down to profitability(GZG is a business after
all), so I would assume that sales on GZGs current 15s must be
lacking...?

Kevin

Prev: Re: Disruptors (Upgraded to FB rules) Next: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs