Prev: RE: Full Steam Next: Re: Wire Obstacles

MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:04:39 -0500
Subject: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

It gets worse. Galoob has been dumping a number of their sets. I've been
picking up a number of both the 3 ship sets and some of the ~20mm fig
sets
at between $2.50 and $3.00.For those in the US, it seems to shift
between
TRU and Wall/K-Mart to Kay-Bee/Toy Liquidators. At least, here in the
'heartland' that's true.

Throw in both fact that I don't enjoy painting, and when I do paint it's
certainly no better than on the MM's, and it was a winner for me.

If only I could find a cache of Star Trek XII's for that price. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Full Steam Next: Re: Wire Obstacles