Prev: More merc news Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

FB XLS Spreadsheet v0.1

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 11:57:07 -0700
Subject: FB XLS Spreadsheet v0.1

Tim Jones was kind enough to post the spreadsheet at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/

Known bugs on this early version include:

Hull cost not properly factored into totals
Multiple (backup) screens not properly massed or priced
Lack of static totals bar visible during design

These have already been corrected - please keep looking for more :-)

If anyone else would like to offer space to house my little creation on
the
web, contact me directly and I'll get you the latest version.

WARNING: The first few incarnations of this little guy are bound to be
fast
and furious as I have my errors vivdly pointed out to me ;-P

Thank you all again,
Schoon

Prev: More merc news Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs