Prev: Re: Miniature review: what do you want. Next: 15mm SG minis

Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

From: "Kevin Shope" <kevin@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:33:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

>>I can't seem to locate a list for GZG 15s? Does GoeHex carry them?
>
>No, and we only do them to order now ourselves. There were only ever 2
>packs (an NAC and ESU squad, 8 figs each in varied poses). Because we
never
>got round to expanding the range (mainly due to FAR too much to do in
25mm
>and 6mm) we dropped the 15mms from the catalogue.
>
>Jon (GZG)

Understandable... and you have done a great job with the 25mm and 6mm
range
IMO. Would you be willing to let another company produce "approved" or
"official" SG2 15s? I think there would be a market for them... I would
buy
them, alot of them. Anyone else on the list?

Kevin

Prev: Re: Miniature review: what do you want. Next: 15mm SG minis