Prev: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: Warning! Getting OT! (was Re: NOT Re: A Humble Request)

RE: Miniature review: what do you want.

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:55:39 +0100
Subject: RE: Miniature review: what do you want.

On Thursday, May 07, 1998 11:02 PM, Scott B. Jaqua
[SMTP:jaqua@centerlinewheels.com]
wrote:
> In the last couple of months I've posted two miniature reviews on this
list. Now
> the question is, do you want more or should I forget it.

Don't forget it I really like them. A picture would be nice
but they are not appropriate for mass posting, so you'd need
a web address. You may want to liase with the M Collective on
this is this is their mission too AFAIK.

tim jones
----

Prev: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: Warning! Getting OT! (was Re: NOT Re: A Humble Request)