Prev: Re: Miniature review: what do you want. Next: Re: Wire Obstacles

Re: Wire Obstacles

From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 22:14:47 EDT
Subject: Re: Wire Obstacles

<< > Wire may be old hat, super strength mono-molecular fibre, which is
 > invisible and cuts through steel, a very nasty obstacle. >>

>Not a problem, gravity pulls it down to the center of the planet.

[peals and peals of hyena-like laughter]

"Sir, the wire's finally been laid and - hell, not again!  Smebody pick
up
Griff's limbs and get some real concertina over here!"

Noah V. Doyle

I don't know why but that struck me as really funny.  Sick, da?

Prev: Re: Miniature review: what do you want. Next: Re: Wire Obstacles