Prev: SGII and Mercs Next: Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?

Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 13:24:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?

Have you looked at Paul Owen's GZG page? I forget off top of head the
name,
but there is a line of anime' figs. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what
Votoms
are <g>, but I think there are some things there that might be of
interest.

I don't think Geo-Hex is carrying the line, but if enough upstart
colonists
(George III never gave up, and I don't see why Brits should start now)
start voicing opinions, you just never know...

The_Beast

"<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> on 05/07/98 11:18:46 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)
Subject:  [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?

Hello:
     With my new-found love of Armored Trooper VOTOMS, I was wondering
if there were any scale models of ATs aviable.	I'm looking for the
smallest scale possible for games of DSII, SGII, HG, and Mecha Carnage
at
the best price.  Anyone know where I can find some?
Later,
Mark A. Siefert
     Season's change with the scenery;
     Weaving time in a tapestry.
     Won't you stop and remember me
     At any convenient time?
		    --Paul Simon
		    "Hazy Shade of Winter"
E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: SGII and Mercs Next: Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?