Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?

Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?

From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 13:35:53 EDT
Subject: Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?

>	With my new-found love of Armored Trooper VOTOMS, I was
wondering
>if there were any scale models of ATs aviable.  I'm looking for the
>smallest scale possible for games of DSII, SGII, HG, and Mecha Carnage
at
>the best price.  Anyone know where I can find some?

>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

I'd suggest using Heavy Gear minis.  They're HO (1:87) - about 15mm?)
scale,
and difficult to assemble (pins, drilling, scraping, ad nauseum) and
kind of a
bear to paint, but they look REAL good, and are pretty much great
ripoffs of
ATVotoms (sorry, Dream Pod 9, but you do know a cool thing when you see
it).
Right now i use the few that I have finished as 25mm NSL warbots - they
are
about 1.5x - 2x human height, and are really intimidating & bulky on the
battlefield.  Hope this helps.
Noah V. Doyle

Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models?