Prev: Wire Obstacles Next: Re: Please keep the noise down

Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 07:57:10 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)

On Thu, 7 May 1998 08:09:21 +0000, Ground Zero Games writes:
>>> Victorian SF in space modifications of the Full Thrust rules? Giant
>>> rivetted ironclad space dreadnoughts firing eather torpeadoes,
rockets and
>>> big guns at each other? Or what?
>[snip]
>>
>>haven't looked at modifying FT for Victorian.  I think the Space:1889
>>stuff does pretty well in that department.
>>
>>--Binhan
>
>This is something WE have thought about for a while.... maybe a low(er)
>budget A5 rulebook in it?
>VICTORIAN THRUST ("Albert, we are NOT amused!!")  :)

Just as a note, I really like this idea.  Steam and sailing ships in
space isan image I really like.  Go for it!  It seams like a fairly
simple adaption of the basic movement rules, with the additions or
either flows or some such, would work.	It would need more detailed
boarding combat rules though.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Wire Obstacles Next: Re: Please keep the noise down