Prev: Re: GZG Player Location Pages (was: RE: A Humble Request) Next: Re: A Humble Request

Re: You won't beleive this

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 21:54:49 +1000
Subject: Re: You won't beleive this

>>>What's on the Bottom: the Next Generation was called.  Hey ! what is
the
>>>status of Simians and Cetaceans in the GZG universe....
>>UPLIFTED! :)
>>David Brin, anyone?
>>What a great series, just finished The Uplift War.
>Yes indeed, a very fine addition to the series.  Still though Startide
>rising is my favourite.  All those alien war fleets running about and
just
>one teeny little human/dolphin ship in the middle of it.  A very
innovative
>ending as well.

I adored Startide Rising, it was the first book of Brin's that I read
and I
was hooked immediately. Struggling a little with Sundiver (for those
interested: the previous book to Startide Rising) so took a holiday from
it
and read The Uplift War instead.

I'm now in the process of reading The River of Time, a collection of
short
stories... and I am floored by the concepts this man comes up with.

Jeremy Sadler
jsadleratearthlingdotnet

Prev: Re: GZG Player Location Pages (was: RE: A Humble Request) Next: Re: A Humble Request