Prev: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..) Next: NOT Re: A Humble Request

Re: Obstacles, Part 3

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 22:17:26 +0100
Subject: Re: Obstacles, Part 3

> Yeah, should be able to blast a breach with a DFFG or artillery.  If
> you want to.	Just don't expect the DFFG to clear out the mines.  And
> the artillery, when I get my mine rules done, will not 100% clear out
> the mines.

Also, if the wire is of a superconducting material, it will conduct any
heat applied against it along its entrire mass. If it has enough mass,
it may still survive.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..) Next: NOT Re: A Humble Request