Prev: RE: You won't beleive this Next: SV: A Humble Request

Re: A Humble Request

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 11:51:42 -0400
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

>Pete Mancini (VP BattleGroup Boston and Senior Developer for Financial
>Instittutions Group, OneSource Inc.)
>United States
>Massachusetts
>Cambridge
>150 Cambridgepark Drive
>5th Floor Facing South (towards Charles River)
>Office 534, right corner in front of monitor, swivel chair adjusted to
>highest position to accomodate most leg room.
>
>Oh, and it is raining buckets.

Do we guess you are bored ?

Also just because I can't be bothered doing a protein prep:

Stuart Murray
Bronx, New York, USA by way of Newcastle, England (yup, I'm officially
part
of the brain drain; or is that brain drained, I can never remember).

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: RE: You won't beleive this Next: SV: A Humble Request