Prev: Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On] Next: Re: GZG Phone number

Re: A Humble Request

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 13:01:25 +0200
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

I'm located in a small village in the county of wicklow, in Ireland.
Thats
southern Ireland by the way, in case anyone thinks theres bombs and so
on
going off all the time.  Theres not.  Although oddly enough there was a
shootout just last week involving terrorists not too far away, from
here.

Anyway hope that rambling reply helps.

>My late-night curiosity has gotten the better of me:
>
>Could everyone, including all you lurkers, post where you are?  I'm
>really
>curious to see what kind of distribution we have here.  It seems to be
>lot
>of Brits & Ex-Colonists, but I could be wrong.  Country, Province &
City