Prev: Re: You won't beleive this Next: Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On]

Re: You won't beleive this

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 13:01:24 +0200
Subject: Re: You won't beleive this

At 17:54 06/05/98 +1000, you wrote:

>>What's on the Bottom: the Next Generation was called.  Hey ! what is
the
>>status of Simians and Cetaceans in the GZG universe....
>

>UPLIFTED! :)
>
>David Brin, anyone?
>
>What a great series, just finished The Uplift War.

Yes indeed, a very fine addition to the series.  Still though Startide
rising is my favourite.  All those alien war fleets running about and
just
one teeny little human/dolphin ship in the middle of it.  A very
innovative
ending as well.

Prev: Re: You won't beleive this Next: Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On]