Prev: GZG Online... Next: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP?

Re: GZG Phone number

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 16:05:03 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG Phone number

>Folks,can someone e-mail me the ph number of Gzg?  I wanna get a Fleet
book!!

>Thanks in advance.

O1449 760575, but only between 10am and 3 pm, and then only when we're
not
too busy! Recently we've had to have the answering machine on a lot
because
some days the phone just doesn't stop, and we can't pack and despatch
stuff
while we're on the phone!!

The best way right now, with the volume of orders we have to deal with,
is
to email me the order - if you send 2 emails, one with the first half of
your card details and then a second with the other half, this should
make
it fairly secure.

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

PS: Cost is £7.95, p&p for Eire will be £3.

Prev: GZG Online... Next: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP?