Prev: Re: Obstacles Next: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP?

Re: Obstacles, Part 3

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 06:48:46 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Obstacles, Part 3

You wrote:

>>- it can go on ad infinitum.	How about just mines and mine-clearing
>>equipment, of several grades of effectiveness? (Basic, Enhanced,
Superior?)

I intend to incorporate various suggestions when I finally get the time
(I'm currently also painting my Kra'Vak fleet, enrolled in a
correspondance course, working, etc, etc, etc) to get the mine rules
finished.

>These are not {OFFICIAL} rules suggestions - just some thoughts for
>discussion....

Bingo--I asked who was interested in seeing some house rules I worked
up, and the vote (1-0) was in favor of tossing 'em out on the list.  If
they ever become official/semi-official/inspire someone to write
(semi-)official rules, fine.  If they don't, I couldn't care less
either.  I enjoyed putting them together, and I find the discussion
that ensues interesting, so it's worth my time to do so.

>Agreed that this is an interesting discussion, and detailed
mine/antimine >rules could form a good scenario basis, but I also agree

Probably will do mines in two ways.

1)Simple and workable rules that don't take an Engineer's sick, twisted
mind to enjoy

2)Detailed rules for the pedants like me who like 5-series manuals.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Obstacles Next: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP?