Prev: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP? Next: Re: Obstacles, Part 3

Re: EFSB Combat at ORION

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 02:45:11 GMT
Subject: Re: EFSB Combat at ORION

On Mon, 04 May 1998 01:30:24 -0400, Jerry Han <jhan@idigital.net> wrote:

>I don't know if this will prove useful to anybody; here's an
>After Action Report from an event I ran at ORION, a convention
>being held in the Toronto area.

Sorry I missed it, Jerry. My parents came into Toronto and I took my Dad
for
his radiation treatment at Princess Margaret. They ended up staying the
whole
day at our place. I wanted to go to the con, but I wanted to be with my
parents even more (it's funny how finding out that a loved one has
cancer
focuses your attention on what really matters). Maybe next year.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP? Next: Re: Obstacles, Part 3