Prev: Re: Kra'Vak, inclinations of Next: NSL Ship Names [Help]

ST ship displays MIA?

From: "Rob Pruden" <rpruden@t...>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 16:26:14 -0700
Subject: ST ship displays MIA?

Sorry to change the subject...

I have some excellent ST ship displays from the 12/96 timeframe and
would
like to locate the rest of the series.	The ones I have originated in a
file called Klingons.zip and are MS Word files.  The displays include an
additional side view of the ship where available (D7, Vorcha, B'rel),
are
two displays to a page, and include lines at the bottom to record moves.
especially like these interpretations because they show the shields as
rows
of arc-specific damage boxes; a feature I'd like to use.

Does anyone know where I can find the Federation or Romulan/etc. ship
displays by the same author?  I have been unable to locate them on the
FT
webring sites that I have visited thusfar.  After looking at my archived
FT
mailing list messages I suspect that these displays might have been done
by
the late, great Alan Delafield.  If you have access to these files,
please
e-mail them to me or let me know where I can download them.  I'm going
be sending the Klingon displays I have to Mark for the FT website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.	Thanks in advance,

Rob

Prev: Re: Kra'Vak, inclinations of Next: NSL Ship Names [Help]