Prev: NSL Ship Naming Conventions Next: Re: Fwd: Some interesting stats (LONG)

Re: Fwd: Some interesting stats (LONG)

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Sat, 2 May 98 10:47:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Fwd: Some interesting stats (LONG)

At approximately 5/1/98 9:37 PM,  Allan Goodall wrote:

>I'd just like to point out MARS. The recent issue is pretty good (and
not
>just
>because I'm in it!). It's mostly steampunk stuff, with a capsule
version of
>the Great Rail Wars, Sky Galleons of Mars, and some other neat stuff.
The
>next
>issue will specialize on space games, including FT. The first issue
wasn't
>bad, but the current issue is much improved in content and in layout.
Let me
>know if you need some information about it. It's published quarterly,
so the
>next issue will be a little while in coming.
>
>Oh, and John Fletcher paid me for my short piece promptly and with two
spec
>copies. This is a true rarity in gaming circles. If you think you have
some
>good stuff for the next issue, you might want to contact John. Let me
know if
>you need his e-mail address.

How does one find a copy this journal?	Who should I contact about
purchasing a subscription?

Thanks,

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: NSL Ship Naming Conventions Next: Re: Fwd: Some interesting stats (LONG)