Prev: Re: Confusion on Fighter costs Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 2

Re: Police Grav vans

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 19:11:32 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Police Grav vans

You wrote:

>Why all this talk of civilians?  Otto Skorzeny had tanks on his
attempted >waltz behind Ami lines!!!!! Besides paratroopers have an
effect all out >of proportion to their numbers, look at Normandy!! I
would say MP's would >be rather well armed!!!	MP's control the area
immeadiately behind the >front lines, if something happens, they are
the front line!!!

How many !!!!!!!s do we need?  Civillians are because most!!! Police!!!
Aren't!!! In!!!! Combat!!!! Zones!!!!  MPs would likely, like modern
MPs, not use specially designed vehicles, but the standard light
utility vehicle of their army.	For instance the US Army's MPs drive
Hummers with M-60s, M-2s, or Mk 19s on the roof.  But a mini for a
specific 'Police' Van would likely be for a civil police force.  Or at
least that's what _I'm_ painting _mine_ as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John "Exasperated" Atkinson

Prev: Re: Confusion on Fighter costs Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 2