Prev: Re: Con Report: NameThatCon St. Louis Next: Re: Slight Order Revision

Mailing List Archive...

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:58:10 -0400

Hi Everybody!

It's the annoying Chinese person from Canada.  (8-)

Just to let you know I've just finished a massive upgrade of the
mailing list archives.	You can still download zips, but the text of
each digest is now available as html files for the entire life of the
archive.  As well, there's now a search engine on the system,
courtesy of ICE and Christian Neuss.

Anyways, play with it, let me know how it works out.  Now, I suppose
I should actually do some work today.  (Munging text with Perl is
pretty easy, but still takes forever.  (8-) )

I guess the most interesting part was looking back at the 1996 issues,
and figuring out who's still around and who isn't.  (8-|

Thanks a lot,
J.
--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
*    "They say this Highway is goin' my way,   | Billy Joel -	       *

Prev: Re: Con Report: NameThatCon St. Louis Next: Re: Slight Order Revision