Prev: RE: FT Lite (miniature photographt effects) Next: RE: FT Lite (miniature photographt effects)

Re: Dirtside campaign

From: scipio@i...
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 04:50:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside campaign

	Has anyone come up with a viable set of campaign rules?I would
like to
start one with friends and would apperciate any advice. Does anyone out
there play a campaign in DSII?
	One thought I had was to have both players design their armies
in secret
with a general level of tech, i.e. one type of engine, one level of
sensors, etc. While I understand that most armies would have some level
of
intelligence on the enemy, I think that this would make for an
interesting
game. Quality over quanity? Lots of tracks vs a fewer amount of gravs.
Players would have to have a well rounded army to survive, i.e. take air
defense units or hope the other guys didn`t take much air support.
	What do you guys think?
					scipio

Prev: RE: FT Lite (miniature photographt effects) Next: RE: FT Lite (miniature photographt effects)