Prev: RE: Dirtside Engineering Rules Next: RE: FT Lite (miniature photographt effects)

RE: FT Lite

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 17:30:00 +1000
Subject: RE: FT Lite

I brought it up just to see what anyone else thought.  It's just that
all of the miniature photos you see around, none of them are real
"action shots".  They usually just show the basic mini's. The best
miniature action photo I've seen is a castle assault from the "Magnamund
Companion", complete with mage fireballing the defenders (using cotton
wool & cellophane).

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
NB: I'll be off the email for about a week due to technical difficulties
(& redundancy).
*****