Prev: Re: FT Lite Next: Re: FT Lite

RE: X to GZG conversions...

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:17:46 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: X to GZG conversions...

You wrote:

>What about the Scandinavians? Surely a standing contract of a Brigade
of >Scandinavian Merc's would fit the bill perfectly?

Well, you've got two 'eras' of Varangians.  Original Guard was 6,000
Kievan Rus.  Obviously ESU Mercs, right?  Then about 1070 they switch
to mostly Anglo-Saxon and Anglo-Dutch due to Willy the Bastard's
downright unneighborly stance on armed Anglo-Saxons and Danes.

I guess as a compromise Scandahoovians would do, but I just like the
idea of NAC Marines. . . Or maybe NAC ex-Marines.  :)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: FT Lite Next: Re: FT Lite