Prev: RE: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: Jaeger Kompanie

Re: Young FT players (was: Re: X to GZG conversions...)

From: Anthony Yang <tagonagy@p...>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 23:04:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Young FT players (was: Re: X to GZG conversions...)

>Andy wrote:
>[snip]
>>Hmmm.  Playing FT is so much simpler than playing DS or SG, in setup
and
>>play.  I ought to play it more.  I wonder if my son (5 years old)
could
>>play this, if I let him move directly instead of writing orders.

My daughter(who was four at the time) and I played the first scenario in
the
book, with the three destroyers against the two light cruisers.  She
cleaned
my clock the first time.  So we played again, I decided not to hold back
this time. I did better by managing to kill one of her ships before
losing
the last of my fleet.  Oh well, she consistantly beats me at space hulk
too.

Tony Yang
tagonagy@nyc.pipeline.com

Prev: RE: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: Jaeger Kompanie