Prev: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...

Re: FT Lite

From: adrian@r... (Adrian Bruce)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:47:04 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Re: FT Lite

[SMTP:jon@gzero.dungeon

stripped-down small

>> Hell, if it's only four pages of photocopies, why even charge a
>> single brass farthing? For all the profit it would make, after the

I think this is the main point, if it is so simple, your more than
likely wasting your time and money trying to sell such a thing...

>> distributors and shops take their slice out you could just give it
>> away as "freeware" and let the lazy sods do their own copying.
>>
>> Likewise a .PDF version to download off the 'net.

 and I have one 'in progress' ( well, I pick at it every now and then)
to give away here

http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/projecth/rulebook.pdf

It is half, size, has counters, hex map... and isn't finished. The
file is large because of the color images in it...

If anyone wants to contribute to this... just let me know! It might
even get finished and be added to the already long list of FREEWARE SF
combat games....

	Adrian Bruce  adrian@rinc.or.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation
	SF2D&I http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/

Prev: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...