Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...

Re: [Off-Topic] Unsubscribing info?

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@n...>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:37:02 -0400

paul.baldwin@VIRGIN.NET.
>The only difference being the host is in capitals. Oh great, a case
>sensetive list server. That's all I need.

Heh.  My old e-mail address is still on the Space Marine mailing list
twice
-- once as Mithramuse+@cmu.edu, the other as Mithramuse+@CMU.EDU.  I
can't
unsubscribe with that address because majordomo says 'given address too
similar to multiple addresses' or something like that. <sigh>  (And the
list admin is apparently nonexistant....)

Anyway, just thought I'd share that little computer quirk, now back to
our
regular program.
					Aaron

Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...