Prev: Re: SV: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...

Re: X to GZG conversions...

From: "It's not the years, it's the mileage...and I just put several more on..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:34:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: X to GZG conversions...

>I've been having some thoughts recently about a VERY stripped-down
-small
>booklet of just the basic FT core rules (suitably updated), explained
-in
>very simple terms especially for newcomers, young players and
-non-gamers

>sort of "FT Lite".
>Any opinions on this idea? Could even be sold as a package with a few
>ship
>minis!
>
>Jon (GZG)

As with the number of others who have responded, I'll toss my two
cents/bits/pence/whatnot in. This, combined with a small package
of minis, would be an ideal gift to 'sucker' in friends who you've
talked to about the game, but haven't done anything about, or who
keep using your rulesbook and minis.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: SV: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...