Prev: Re: Dirtside SLAMs Next: RE: FT/Traveller

Re: Unsubscribing info?

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:57:47 +0100

At 18:15 26/04/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Sorry to bother folks, but I only am having problems unsubbing from
>FTGZG-L. It doesn't want to respond to trhe usual list server commands,
>can anyone help.
Bonkers. It's got you on the subscriber list as paul.baldwin@VIRGIN.NET.
The only difference being the host is in capitals. Oh great, a case
sensetive list server. That's all I need.

Paul, I can unsub you from here, so don't worry.

To the other person who asked, you can unsubscribe by sending ther
message
'signoff' (just the word) to FTGZG-L-REQUEST@BOLTON.AC.UK.

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: Dirtside SLAMs Next: RE: FT/Traveller