Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: FT/Traveller

Re: X to GZG conversions...

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:00:15 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: X to GZG conversions...

You wrote:

>As a bonus, I can use my microarmour miniatures for both games!
>
>Unfortunately, you can't buy Ogres anymore. They make great Bolos and
>DSII allows you to customize them as you wish, something that the
>original Ogre doesn't.

Who makes great Bolos?	I've been wanting to add a Dinochrome Brigade
to my Tagmatic/Thematic/Mercenary/Volunteer force mix[1].

John M. Atkinson

[1]Two points for noting the historical context, 10 points for guessing
the name of the nation I'm using in DS/FT.

Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: FT/Traveller