Prev: Re: EW and ESM (Was RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2) Next: How to Unsubsribe

Re: X to GZG conversions...

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 12:11:42 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: X to GZG conversions...

You wrote:

>Hmmm.	Playing FT is so much simpler than playing DS or SG, in setup
and >play.  I ought to play it more.  I wonder if my son (5 years old)
could >play this, if I let him move directly instead of writing orders.

At a recent con, I talked two kids into playing a demo game.  They used
their StarWars toys (the plastic ones on clear stands) to play the
introductory scenario in the FT book.  The younger one was maybe 9?
They picked it up by the third turn or so.  IMHO FT is the easiest
wargame to learn I've played.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: EW and ESM (Was RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2) Next: How to Unsubsribe