Prev: Re: EW and ESM (Was RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2) Next: Dirtside SLAMs

Re: Jaeger Kompanie

From: Kueck H <KueckH@a...>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 06:09:34 EDT
Subject: Re: Jaeger Kompanie

Hi everyone !!!

KR wrote:

>Perhaps you could put the less preferable in parantheses?
>
>KR

On that I have a three-part-answer:

1.) I've done that in a translation of naval terms, that I've sent to
Jon
(GZG).
Altough it worked there (just translations and nearly no text), I think
that
it
would make reading too uncomfortable with this much text.

2.) The original writing is in "Jägerkompanie (TOE)" and the less
preferable
is in "Jaegerkompanie (TOE)".

and:
3.) Ooops,...I'm afraid that there was a bad formulation in my first
E-mail...
I actually wanted to know if the letters ("Umlaute") were displayed in
the
right way on your system...
So here are the "translations" (for those who want to write it in the
correct
version, but don't know what to do with "Umlaute"...sorry, but I didn't
think
of that...):
ä [ae], Ä [Ae], ö [oe], Ö [Oe], ü [ue], Ü [Ue], ß [ss]

Tschüß [Tschuess] !!!
Hauke

Prev: Re: EW and ESM (Was RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2) Next: Dirtside SLAMs