Prev: RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2 Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition(Semi OT)

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition(Semi OT)

From: Shld Wulf <ShldWulf@a...>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 00:49:50 EDT
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition(Semi OT)

You said:

>Yeah, but Dahak himself?  Mr. "I've been Masquerading as half a
>double-planet system for the past umpteen gazillion years!"  And he's
>just a small planetoid, from the Empire.  Let's not think about a
>Imperium Planetoid. . .

Well, just think of the neat tactical uncertancies it would bring to a
game.
Are you really in a solar system? Or are all those planets and moons,
just one
HECK of an ambush......

...Anyone care to comment on the mass of a "Jupiter" class, Hvy
Battle-Super-
Dreadnought?

Randy

Prev: RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2 Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition(Semi OT)