Prev: Re: Legions of Steel figs in SGII Next: OT: cartoon women (was RE:Anime Review: Armored Trooper VOTOMS)

Re: Jaeger Kompanie

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:54:56 -0700
Subject: Re: Jaeger Kompanie

My high school German means that I recognize an umlaut when I see one (I
think thats how you spell it). I even know how to pronounce it. But the
point is why worry about it?. Use the German words if they are proper
nouns
or if no other word can convey the same meaning.

Scott B. Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, Inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com
----
Wheel application information provided by the sales department. If you
have
additional questions please call the sales department at (562) 921-9637.