Prev: Re: Fleet Book is out (in UK anyway)! Next: Re: Fleet Book is out (in UK anyway)!

X to GZG conversions...

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 21:30:58 -0300
Subject: X to GZG conversions...

>Now, I WOULD object if we started talking about GW figures and the
background
>universe in any terms other than how to convert said into the GZG
rules.
>Allan Goodall	      agoodall@sympatico.ca

What about conversion of GW figures and Kryomek background to SG2 rules
?
But I digress.

I'm a bit more rigid than some about mixing models, but I certainly was
sold
on using models already in my collection to play FT, SG2, and DS2.

And there was a time (yesterday afternoon ?), when I bought models from
different line for use in my GW games...
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: Re: Fleet Book is out (in UK anyway)! Next: Re: Fleet Book is out (in UK anyway)!